Posted by : Unknown Saturday, March 24, 2007

When I first heard about Crackdown and it's included Halo 3 Beta invite...I figured the game probably sucks and this is just a stunt for sales. Well, I was wrong. Crackdown is an awesome open world game.

I was having a blast just running around and looking for power up orbs around the city. Your characters physically gets bigger as you advance and you really mold into a super hero.

Their LOD system is pretty incredible... you can see for a mile. Not to mention, you can shoot a rocket launcher for a LONG way and still see the end explosion.

Rock on.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -