Posted by : Unknown Monday, January 01, 2007

My wife's parents were visiting during Christmas so I got out the Wii to play some bowling with them. Everyone had a blast with it! We then proceeded to make their own Mii (little character that looks like you) so they could have a representation on the lanes. That was fun in it's self, especially since we got one to look JUST like her step dad.

Before the Wii was released, I was very skeptical about it's longevity. This kind of thing could easily be a novelty that has it's charm wear off very quickly. But, so far...it's really holding strong.

I started Zelda this weekend and along with it just being a very cool game, my concern about the controls is already gone. It feels great and is a blast to play.

Long live the Wii!

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -