Posted by : Unknown Friday, October 27, 2006

So, I was in an accident a few days ago...that unfortunately was my fault. Stop and Go traffic on the 580, traffic stopped...and I was still going. Luckily it was only at 10-15 miles per hour, no one was hurt...no airbags deployed.

But, this is the first wreck I've been in that was my fault. It sucks to play it over and over in my head thinking of how if I'd just payed as much attention as I normally do, then it wouldn't have happened.

Oh well, I guess this is what insurance is for...and btw Travelers has been AWESOME so far. They showed up the morning after I called at midnight to report it. I already have the truck at a body shop and the check is on its way to me.

Could have been MUCH worse I suppose.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -