Posted by : Unknown Sunday, June 18, 2006

Today was a great day Father's Day.

We decided to go to Great America this morning, and had a blast. I got to ride a couple of rides, then we took Kian on some things. He rode his first park ride, and really enjoyed it(I was afraid he'd freak out) I also went to the water park with him and there was a sprinkler section with different water sections. He started off slowly, but each trip would get further and further until he eventually was all over the area.

Kian also got to meet Blue today for the first time. You would have thought he'd just seen God. Blue played Peek-A-Boo with him, and luckily they took a decent picture that we could spend our life savings to buy. Of course, we forgot our own camera today.

This was Kian's 2nd trip on a carousel today too...the first time was at the zoo and he kept a death grip on my shirt even though his horse was stationary. Today I put him on a moving horse, and he had a blast. Didn't grab me at all, and was petting his horse most of the time.

It's Father's day...I can spend it talking about my son if I want :)

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -