Posted by : Unknown Friday, April 28, 2006

I'm in complete shock.

The Texans have the first pick, and have elected to sign Defensive End Mario Williams, and will make him the first pick tomorrow morning.

I'm not shocked that they didn't take Reggie Bush, but i'm very shocked that they didn't trade the pick if they weren't going to draft him.

They could have probably gotten a couple of extra picks and still gotten Williams.

BUT! that aside, i think this was a great move for their organization. I'm happy to see that they realized they have much more pressing needs than RB, and a player like Williams can make that defense much better instantly

I'm still in shock tho.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -