Posted by : Unknown Thursday, May 11, 2006

I've come to the realization in the recent years that I have several hobbies that I enjoy, but i alternate them.

I'll want to play MMO's hard core for a few months, then I'll go to focusing on Warhammer Miniautres, then onto Poker, etc..

I'll do all of them sporatically, but one of them will be at the forefront for a few months at a time.

I've come to the realization today that it's not just my hobbies. My blog is included in this as well, and potentially other things i've not realized yet.

I can go weeks without blogging, even though I really enjoy it.

I need to research ADD and see if my mild case has anything to do with this.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -