Posted by : Unknown Friday, September 09, 2005

Boy did i need the Labor Day Weekend.

I didn't relax much, but I did manage to get a LOT of things done around the house. Stuff i've had to neglect for a month or so becuase of my work schedule...

ah the Gaming work schedule... I came to the realization today that it CAN be better... but it probably never will.

Becuase as long as the current system keeps producing succesful products, then they see no need to make things any different.

Every company talks about cutting back the crunch time, but in the end... they continue to burn out employees who look to the next company to repeat the cycle.

Old habits die hard i guess.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -