Posted by : Unknown Thursday, December 02, 2004

You haven't felt your heart melt, until you've seen your child's face light up when you enter the room.

I've been working a lot of hours over the past few months, but have been able to be home at a decent hour over the last couple of weeks. When I walk in the door, Kian gets SO excited. He starts kicking his legs and making happy noises.

I love that kid so much.

It's been a hard 6 months adjusting to him being in our world. He's become our #1 concern in any decision we make. Yes... this is necessary for first time parents, but its also a very difficult transition.

But now, i can't possibly imagine him not being in our lives. Yes, there will continue to be stress, like when he's in the hospital for 9 days with the flu. But, when I come home from work...and see him so excited, I know it's all worth it.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -