Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, December 07, 2004

So... two new video games came out this week that I really want to buy. One yesterday and one today...

So i head to Best Buy to buy them... and what do they tell me? they won't have them until tomorrow and Thursday.

TWO days late on both of them... come on people, games have a release date for a reason... so people can BUY THEM that day.

The worst part about this... is that even though they've made me mad... there isn't anywhere else in San Luis Obispo to buy them.

So i'll have to wait...and they'll get my money anyway.

I'm buying online from now on... screw helping the local community with my business.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -