Posted by : Unknown Saturday, April 23, 2016



On Monday I'll be kicking off my 60 days of commitment to 22 Minute Hard Corps!  Tonight I did the Fit Test which has you do five exercises (Push-up, Squat Thrust, Pull-Up, Jumping Jacks, Forearm Plank) for 60 seconds each.  I had to log how many reps I was able to accomplish for Day 0 and it's obvious I have some work to do.  I will retest at Week 4 and Week 8 and am anxious to see how far I've come.

I then decided to do a sneak peak with the first workout...I can see how the improvements are going to be made.  It was a very high intensity workout and just what I've been looking to add into my routine.

Want to join me in 22 Minute Hard Corps or another new workout routine?  Send me a message on Facebook!

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Fitness posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -