Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, June 12, 2013


 We recently headed to Cleveland, OH to run the Half Marathon and mark Ohio off our list.  Since I'm a Browns fan, I've been super excited for this race because it happens around the stadium.  My plan was to set up a tour so we could get in and see things while we are in town.
 Unfortunately, they didn't have any tours on the weekend we were in town.  Lisa researched and found out that the 5k race the day before actually has you end ON THE FIELD!  So, we decided to get into town a day earlier and walked the 5k so we could rest our legs for the big race early the next morning.

The route as really nice and gave us some cool views of Cleveland, which was great since it was the first time for both of us visiting.  Usually I like to get to the start line plenty ahead of time, but on this morning between parking and the long bathroom line...we got there literally seconds before it began.  It turned out better for the pre-race nerves!
 I didn't sleep well at all the night before, so I was nervous going in...but we did well and Lisa helped keep me going.  In the end, we had a time that was within 5 minutes of our other half marathon finishes...we are consistent if nothing else.
 Another state down! Next up...Wisconsin.


You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Fitness posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -