Posted by : Unknown Thursday, October 18, 2012


Tomorrow night I begin my 24 hour video game marathon to help heal kids.  If you have already donated to the cause, I really appreciate it.  If not...there's still time!  I'm just a bit shy of my $1000 goal, so would you help me out with even a $1 donation?

HERE is the link to donate, or give me cash/check in person and I'll get it entered in for you but I need it by Friday afternoon to get it entered in time.

If you donate, you get to help pick the games I play...check out the list HERE


You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Currently Playing posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -