Posted by : Unknown Saturday, April 21, 2012



Another successful week of running is in the books and went well.  Each run was the normal five minute warm up walk and then two repetitions of 90 secs jogging, 90 secs walking, 3 mins jogging, 3 mins walking.  I've been consistently taking my dog, Bailey, with me which gets him some exercise.

I also signed up for RunKeeper Elite this week, you can check out my profile HERE.  As I start doing longer runs, I'll be able to have it show my progress in real time for people to see.  My wife can also use it to find me passed out on the side of the road somewhere :)

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Gaming Weight Loss posts



Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -