Posted by : Unknown Sunday, March 04, 2012


I wanted to do something extra special for my wife on our 10th Anniversary, so I arranged for a little magic to be in the room when we returned from our amazing dinner at Victoria & Albert's Chef's Table.  I called up disneyflorist.com and ordered the From Mickey & Minnie With Love package which they delivered during the dinner.

When we entered the room...this is what we saw.  I can't tell you how many times my wife walked around the room just saying "Oh My Gosh" :)  There were surprises everywhere you looked around the hotel room.

There were rose pedals on the ground that lead to the bed where they were also arranged into this beautiful heart.

At the foot of the bed were some really nice towels that were embroidered with each of our names along with a mickey chocolate on top of each.

Mickey and Minnie had left us a special signed picture to celebrate our 10th Anniversary along with the first of three candles that were around the room adding a special romantic feel.

Looking up we found Tinker Bell herself with a light that slowly changed colors and added a nice glow to the room.

Mickey and Minnie had left a beautiful arrangement of roses that Tinker Bell had sprinkled with her special pixie dust for a nice golden glow.

Lastly we found a nice spa package that my wife could use to relax on our trip and take home to enjoy later.

So, I was able to achieve my goal of surprising my wife and giving her a gift that shows her just how much I've enjoyed our 10 years together.  I'm also hoping this helps convince her to stay around for another 10...

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Disney World posts

One Response so far.

  1. Sarah says:

    I'll hang around another 10 if this is in store for me on our 20th! ;) Love you!

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -