Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, March 27, 2012



I just got back from our spring break visit to Disney World and have some new tips to share :)  A friend (Hi Sophie) suggested that I do a blog post about dos and don'ts for Disney World beginners...so I decided to start a series of posts that cover various tips that I think should help new visitors.

I hope to have the first post ready soon so be sure to check back!


You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Disney World posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -