Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, February 29, 2012


Our main goal on this trip to celebrate our10th Anniversary was to do things that our 7 year old son wouldn't enjoy...which meant we couldn't enjoy ;)   We decided on the scenic route to get there which meant a nice boat ride from Hollywood Studios over to The Boardwalk and then breakfast at Kouzzina.


What we quickly discovered is that Kouzzina has, by far, the best coffee that we've found on Disney property. Every morning after we joked about making the 40 minute trip on Disney buses just to have this coffee.

I had the delicious Breakfast Skillet which had Pequillo peppers, Neuske's Bacon, onions, potatoes and greek cheese topped with Arugula.  In the past, I would have scrapped off all the Arugula but my recent diet has changed my taste buds drastically and this dish is amazing as it's prepared.

My wife had decided weeks ago when looking at the menu online on what she would be having.  There is no way she could see the title French Toast Baklava and choose anything else.  It was made on a grilled Fig and Anise bread and served with bacon.  She begrudgingly let me try a bite and it made me second guess my choice...but only a little.

We also found a Hidden Mickey in the lobby on our way out.  My son has become quite interested in finding these so I may have to make a quick trip back with him now that he knows this one exists.

What a fantastic way to start our anniversary!  Breakfast was amazing and now we are just a short walk from the International Gateway entrance to Epcot.  We walked around Epcot for a few hours while and burned some calories to prepare for our big dinner that night.


You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Disney World posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -