Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, February 15, 2012


As of this morning, my wife and I are done with the diet!  We have been mentally ready for some time now to make this transition, but kept on the plan because the last phase was preparing our bodies to eat normally again.


I weighed in this morning to find I'm down another 1.8 lbs!  That makes a grand total of 52.4 lbs in 11 weeks on the diet. 

We now enter the Maintenance phase which is just regular life with healthier choices.  I learned so much on this diet about how to eat better and what things to have in moderation.  Our first cheat day is today and I can't wait for Indian Buffet lunch along with Mexican dinner :)

I'll probably do my updates once or twice a month now just to keep you up to date with how that is going and what games, etc I'm doing for exercise.

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Gaming Weight Loss posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -