Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, February 01, 2012


I had another successful week with eating, though I didn't get to exercise very much.  I've really been looking forward to finishing this week s I can move into Phase 3 of the diet.


I weighed in this morning to find I'm down another 2.4 lbs!  That makes a grand total of 49.2 lbs in nine weeks on the diet.  More importantly, I just got my weight under 200lbs for the first time in many...many years.

Today I moved onto Phase 3 which means adding a big breakfast!  I now have grains, fats and fruit at breakfast as I slowly train my body to create the proper amount of insulin over the next two weeks.  I will likely add 2-5 lbs of water weight over the next month, but with my exercise I should be able to drop that back off very quickly and keep it off with healthy eating going forward.

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Gaming Weight Loss posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -