Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, February 08, 2012


Having breakfast again was everything I hoped it would be.  I'm really liking how this diet phases you off gradually and conditions your body to handle carbs and creating the proper insulin.  People often gain back 2-5lbs during this phase, but it's water weight and not fat...inches usually still go down.


I weighed in this morning to find I'm down another 1.4 lbs!  That makes a grand total of 50.6 lbs in 10 weeks on the diet.  It feels so good to hit that 50 lb mark...I didn't think I'd actually get there.

I continue on this plan for one more week and then I'm officially off the diet.  I'll continue to make healthy choices and exercise, but will also have one day each week where I can eat anything I want. Next Wednesday is the first day like that and I can't wait!

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Gaming Weight Loss posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -