Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, January 04, 2012


It was nice to be back home and on a normal eating schedule again!  I also got 4 nights on the elliptical in during the week, so I'm pleased that my energy levels are back to normal.  Being back at work keeps my mind off of food entirely.

I weighed in this morning to find I'm down another 1.6 lbs!  That makes a grand total of 33.6 lbs in five weeks on the diet.  While the number is a bit low, they said it's expected around this point.  I really want to get it up a bit though.

While I have been following the diet just as usual, except for the Champaign we had on New Years, I want to kick things up a bit.  I only have two more weeks fully on the diet before we start the 4 week transition off of it.  I'm going to exercise more and see if I can get my weight loss next time up around 5lbs.

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Gaming Weight Loss posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -