Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, January 18, 2012


I had another successful week and stayed 100% to the diet plan.  The one thing that did suck was that my birthday was yesterday and I wasn't able to eat cake :(  I did get to have lunch at Red Lobster which was nice, though the cheddar biscuits taunted me from the nearby tables.

I weighed in this morning to find I'm down another 3.8 lbs!  That makes a grand total of 44.2 lbs in seven weeks on the diet.  I feel really good about the number and know that my added exercise has helped a lot.  Along with my elliptical use 3-4 times a week, I've now added in dumbbell exercises to work on my biceps, triceps and shoulders. 

I have officially started the four week transition off the diet as of today, which means having animal protein at lunch for the next two weeks.  Mongolian BBQ today! (minus the rice and noodles)  The last two weeks of the transition are adding a big breakfast of grains(toast, etc), protein(eggs/ham), Fruit and FAT(butter, cheese).  Can't wait to eat eggs and toast again...

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Gaming Weight Loss posts

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Great job! I'll have to start getting back into shape as well. My brothers want to do the Tough Mudder challenge this year in October. I hope to get back into shape and ready to tackle the obstacles. We'll see!

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -