Posted by : Unknown Friday, August 12, 2011

I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to safely get my new Canon EOS Rebel T3i to Disney World since my camera case wouldn't also hold my laptop.  I really want to have my laptop, if for nothing else so I can transfer over my photos each evening for space and safe keeping.

Lowepro Fastpack 250 (Black)
I had almost decided to leave my laptop at home when I came across the Lowepro Fastpack 250 which not only will safely carry my camera and all accessories, but has a padded section to hold up to a 15inch laptop.  The biggest selling factor for me is that still it FITS UNDER AN AIRPLANE SEAT!
The bottom half has separators to allow easy safe storage of the camera with a lens attached as well as 2-3 additional lenses and a couple of flashes.  It is nice to know I have some room for expansion once I get more comfortable using the camera and want to buy more equipment.

I was pleased to find how much storage space the Lowepro Fastpack 250 has along with holding all of my camera parts and laptop.  The top section has has pockets that easily hold my camera's battery charger and cable, a pen slot that holds my LensPEN perfectly and also plenty of room to hold my EH19-L Semi Hard Case safely.

The thing that surprised me most about the backpack was how well built and sturdy it is.  It has nice padded sections for both the laptop and camera/accessories and the entire bag is made of sturdy material that allows it to even sit upright on it's own.

I'm really pleased with the Lowepro Fastpack 250 and would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to safely travel with their camera and a laptop.  It also has an easy open method that allows you to grab your camera and be ready to shoot in seconds if that impromptu photo opportunity happens.

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Photography posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -