Posted by : Unknown Thursday, February 10, 2011

Red Faction Armageddon

I was in my buddy's office yesterday and noticed a hand written note posted on his wall that laid out a bet made over a year ago.  I had totally forgotten about this and decided I must post on Twitter so everyone can share in it's awesomeness.

If Red Faction: Armageddon sells 2 million units, our Design Director will Tie Dye his beard.  If it sells 3 million units, our Executive Producer will go with a Mohawk.  Words cannot express the desire I have to see Jim Boone with a Mohawk.  Please make me help this happen.

I received several responses asking what I'm going to do for this bet, so I decided to ask for suggestions if we sell 4 million units.  I got some interesting responses like streaking across the lawn and painting the building red.  I would be willing to do something pretty epic for this but would prefer to keep it legal :)
My first thought is to get the Darius Mason tattoo to cover my right arm.  I'm still gathering suggestions, so start sending them my way!


You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Red Faction: Armageddon posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -