Posted by : Unknown Friday, February 11, 2011

It's amazing what a simple twitter post can do.  Earlier today I randomly posted that I was trying to work, but my new Dungeons and Dragons character was on my mind.  This started a discussion on DnD that quickly exploded among Full Sail students across twitter.

Within an hour we had decided to organize a large campaign of veteran and new players and some of us will be playing online entirely.  We have currently decided on two Dungeon Masters and it appears 3.5 is winning over 4th edition .  We are going to create one constant world that all of the groups will live in.  This should be an interesting experiment...


You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Random posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -