Posted by : Unknown Sunday, January 23, 2011

Well, it's been nearly a month since I've had a weigh-in because of traveling over Christmas and then being gone on Vacation for nearly two weeks.  I ate a lot during both of these trips and have been very nervous about weighing in, but am happy to report that i'm down another 1.8 lbs!  This puts me at a total loss of 8.6lbs so far and a good chunk toward my goal of 30lbs.

I've not been able to work out very much in the last few weeks, but have been doing a ton of walking...Disney World had me walking over 10 miles a day.  I'm recovering from an ear infection right now(who gets an ear infection in their 30s?) but should be back to The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout very soon.

Weekly Achievement: Super pleased to have a weight loss with all the bad eating I did on vacation

Weekly Struggle: Being active enough

You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Gaming Weight Loss posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -