Posted by : Unknown Friday, January 21, 2011

We had an absolute blast at Disney World and then a couple of great days at Full Sail.  I've been really busy at work trying to catch up and finish a project that has to be done before the milestone ends on Monday.

I'll soon have plenty of new posts about all the great things we did on our trip as well as getting back to regular posts on Game Design :)

I also started collecting Vinylmation on this trip...which means my wallet is already lighter and probably still to come.  Vinylmation are 3" Mickey Mouse figures that are painted with various designs.  They are released in sets and you usually buy a sealed box with no idea what is inside.  There is one "rare" per box called the chaser and it even has a super rare variant.  I grew up collecting baseball cards and CCGs so this just taps into that addiction again for me...which is probably bad.


You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Disney World posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -