Posted by : Unknown Friday, January 28, 2011

Disclaimer: This truly has nothing to do with any testing department and/or their ability to report bugs correctly :)  


/rant on

I can't think of anything more infuriating than getting back a bug Fix Failed late in production.  Any Developer takes pride in their work and hates to see a bug to begin with.  But, then after sometimes spending HOURS figuring out a way to fix the issue...it's truly painful to get one back Fix Failed. Every time this happens to me, I have a single moment of pure rage.  Granted, I get over it very quickly but man does it hit me hard. LOL

Luckily there is usually some additional info in the bug that will help me get it fixed correctly this time, but it truly sucks to have to spend time late in production working on the same bug again.  Fine...maybe I should have fixed it right the first time ;)

/rant off

You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Game Development posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -