Posted by : Unknown Monday, November 29, 2010

Red Faction Armageddon
Thanksgiving was a nice break but now I return to an even crazier week than usual.  I'm getting on a plane tomorrow morning to head to San Francisco and meet with print press about Red Faction: Armageddon.  We're really excited about the state of the game and what we have to show them.  I'm also going to get to meet up with a few friends from my EA days in Redwood City.

Thursday will be spent flying home and I then head back to work Friday morning for a bunch more press that will be in studio to see the game.  It's going to be a crazy week but it's an exciting time for our team as we're showing off a lot of great work everyone has been doing.

You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSS, subscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Red Faction: Armageddon posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -