Posted by : Unknown Saturday, October 23, 2010

I learned a few things on our last Disney World vacation (well a ton of things actually).  But when it comes to Epcot, I learned that it's my family's favorite park and we didn't spend enough time there to see all the things we wanted to. We had two days designated to Epcot on our trip and I feel like we wasted some time re-riding some attractions because we barely got to experience the World Showcase.

For our upcoming January trip, I've decided to do three things to help get us more time in Epcot.

  1. I've allocated 3 days to Epcot
  2. Our first day will use a strict touring plan, but the other two will be more flexible
  3. More dining planned!

The extra day is definitely going to go a long way, but we're also going to be re-doing the things we really love so we are sure to experience lots of new things.  I will have touring plans for every day, but we will be much more flexible with them and take the time in World Showcase to see all it has to offer.
I'm going to spend time over the next few weeks finding the not so major attractions and experiences and make sure we have time for them.  We are really excited to try out Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure and will probably devote a good part of an afternoon to it.  Kian is going to have a blast with it!

Garden Grill was the only Table Service Meal we had planned on our last trip and we really enjoyed it.  So, we really want to do more of this and experience all the great foods Epcot has to offer.  Based on AJ's recommendation, we are eating at Via Napoli on our first Epcot evening.  On our second Epcot evening, we have dinner at Garden Grill.  The very last day of our trip is the most exciting for me...we begin with the Princess Story Book Breakfast and then end the day with dinner at Le Cellier to celebrate my birthday :)

So, if anyone has recommendations of things I really should experience at Epcot let me know!

You should follow me on Twitter here or subscribe to this blog's feed.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.


See other Disney World posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -