Posted by : Unknown Thursday, October 21, 2010

Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect

When the new slim Xbox 360 came out, I really wanted one...but I knew that there would be a Kinect bundle coming so I was able to resist.  Today I placed my pre-order for the Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect

I know a lot of people think it's gimmicky and are skeptical about it's functionality and support from 3rd party developers, but there is one factor that made me ignore all of that: My Son.  I think if nothing else, Kinect will be a huge hit with Kian and that's why I also pre-ordered Kinectimals.  After seeing how much he loved Nintendogs, I can't wait to see him fully interacting with a digital animal.

You should follow me on Twitter here or subscribe to this blog's feed.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.


See other Co-Op w/ Kian posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -