Posted by : Unknown Monday, October 25, 2010

In order to help show my love for all things Disney, I decided to change the ice cream in my header to the popular Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bar from the Disney Parks.  But, after looking around the internet...I couldn't find a good picture of it anywhere.


AJ Wolfe from disneyfoodblog.com was there to save the day by sending me two fantastic shots that he had taken herself on a recent trip.  This was a huge favor for me and I really want to be sure she knows how much I appreciate it :)

So...now that my amazing wife has done her magic, the new header is available for prime time!
You should follow me on Twitter here or subscribe to this blog's feed.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Disney World posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -