Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm currently on a plane heading to San Francisco for a couple of days to promote Red Faction: Armageddon.  I'm meeting with OXM, Playstation Magazine and Gamespot and should have some links to send out in the next few days.  It's been a whirlwind couple of days trying to get everything ready for the trip, but I'm excited to show more of the game.

Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 6" Display, White, 3G Works Globally - Latest GenerationDragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies

As for the trip, I'm really anxious to use my Kindle since I've had very little time to so far.  On top of that I wanted a new game to play on the DSi and was stoked to see Dragon Quest IX come out this weekend.  So, I used Amazon Prime to get it here on Tuesday so I have it on the trip.  As a side note, they are offering a free year of Prime to college students.

I'm also super stoked to meet up with several of my old co-workers from when I was at Electronic Arts Visceral.  Heh, actually my really good buddy Steve and I worked together way back at Oddworld Inhabitants as well on Stranger's Wrath.  We're all getting together for dinner on Wednesday night and since it's been 2 years since I've seen most of them, I'm hoping I wake up for the demos on Thursday :)

I'm currently not sure if regular blog posts will be possible during my trip, but I'll do my best to have a daily post about something that's on my mind.  I do have the option of blogging from my phone, so if a poorly laid out post comes through you'll know why.


You should follow me on Twitter here or subscribe to this blog's feed. Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link

See other Red Faction: Armageddon posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -