Posted by : Unknown Sunday, July 04, 2010

I've had a few days now to play with my Kindle and I give it a big thumbs up.

I've been downloading mainly Game Design books:
Challenges for Game Designers, 1st EditionLevel Design: Concept, Theory, and PracticeThe Art of Game Design: A book of lenses
But a couple of fiction novels as well:
The Folklore of DiscworldDemon's Night (Jason Dark - Ghost Hunter)
One feature that I didn't know about is the web browser it has in the Experimental section.  It's doesn't run at blazing speed, but I'm able to read the mobile versions of websites like ESPN.  Unless i'm missing some way that they are going to charge me for this, it is completely FREE internet access.

My favorite feature is that it tracks the location of your reading across devices. So, i'll be able to read on my iPhone at work and then pick right back up on my Kindle when I get home.

The ability to subscribe to a blog and have it auto update throughout the day is great.  It gives the full blog view instead of a limited RSS view.

Amazon Kindle Leather Cover, Chocolate Brown (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle)

I also ordered the leather cover once I decided that a flip open case is the type that will feel best to me.


You should follow me on Twitter here or subscribe to this blog's feed. If you're a regular reader please support the blog by doing your gaming purchases at Amazon.com

See other Random posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -