Posted by : Unknown Sunday, July 11, 2010

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4

We're about 1/3 of the way through Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 right now, but once again, Kian has done something new to surprise me.  I came home from work the other day and found out he's been playing on his own profile and is actually much further along in the game than we are playing together.  So, it's a new experience for me to have him telling me what to do in an area before I've even had a chance to think it through.
Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy

The Lego series of games are a must play for Kian and I since they are great for co-op and loads of fun to play. The first game we finished together was Lego Star Wars 2, so they have a special place in our hearts.  When we first started playing these games there was a ton of times where I had to take his controller to help him past double jumps, etc that were difficult for a 3 year old.  Now, he's practically a pro gamer...again a tear wells up in my eyes.
Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues

The games continue to get better as they release them and this is the best so far in my opinion.  They've done a great job of pacing the gameplay and giving more regular breaks in the action.  There are also a lot of free explore areas with tons of things to discover.  They've continued the more hub world setup that they introduced in Lego Indiana Jones 2 which worked out really well.  It gave us a chance to just mess around with the world and discover things without feeling pressured to finish a level.

If you're looking for a co-op game to play with younger children there is nothing I'd recommend more than the Lego series.

You should follow me on Twitter here or subscribe to this blog's feed. Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link

See other Co-Op w/ Kian posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -