Posted by : Unknown Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 2 on the floor was "Media Day" which meant it was at least twice as busy as the first day for us.  Our demo room held about 25-30 max and we were at that for the entire day.  We started a new show about every 10 minutes so it's safe to say we showed it over 1200 people that day alone.  It was pretty amazing since we weren't really telling people about the demo in order to ensure media go in there in a timely manner.


At the front of our demo room we had a 103 inch plasma television, which i'm told, cost over $80,000.  I tried to take it home with me but no one was going for that.

On top of doing our normal demo, we had a large number of interviews to do.  In the first 2 hours I had done more interviews than the entire day before.  I'll post links to those as I find them appearing on the various sites.  I caught Zug doing an interview and tried to make him laugh...he handled it quite well :)

I got a few minutes to walk around the floor and was happy to see Epic Mickey.  Saying that i'm a Disney fan would be a HUGE understatement.  So, seeing a game that looks remotely interesting is very exciting for me.

You should follow me on Twitter here or subscribe to this blog's feed. If you're a regular reader please support the blog by doing your gaming purchases at Amazon.com

See other Game Development posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -