Posted by : Unknown Friday, March 20, 2009

Kian and I have been spending out gaming time going through Super Mario Galaxy and "have 5 stars left before we can save the princess!" -kian

After that I'm not sure what to move onto next...which always seems to be a dilemma for me. We've started playing some of Eternal Sonata since I can do most of the moving around and read the dialogue to him then he gets to control a character in the combat. It's working out OK, but there's so many cut scenes that he gets bored.

We're looking forward to the Monsters vs Aliens movie and I'm hearing the game has co-op...so maybe that will be worth a look

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -