Posted by : Unknown Saturday, March 28, 2009

I was walking to my car a few weeks ago and I passed a homeless guy who walked up to me and started this conversation:

Him: "Hey Man, do you have any change so I can buy some cigarettes?"

Me: "Sorry...I never carry any cash."

Him: "Yeah...I don't blame you man, me either"

One Response so far.

  1. I've had this same experience except it is the people who solicit at the entrance/exit of grocery stores. The answer is no because I'm not carrying cash, yeah I'll go with that as opposed to I just don't want to. This is Kyle BTW I found your blog VIA facebook.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -