Posted by : Unknown Friday, January 09, 2009

It's only 9 days into the new year...and I already have a sore throat.

come on!

3 Responses so far.

  1. I am usually the first to get sick during weather changes but so far something has kept me good...I think its the cranberries I started snacking on. How is the weather down there man? You like being back in IL?

  2. Unknown says:

    The weather is ok right now...still cold, but bearable. It was nice to be able to get to WI for thanksgiving and KY for Christmas. So, our families are definitely happy with our move :)

  3. MH says:

    Arrrgh. Im starting to get a sore throat now. I think I caught it from your blog.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -