Posted by : Unknown Sunday, August 10, 2008

My wife and I LOVE the Summer Olympics. It's pretty much on at our house all the time right now and will be until the closing ceremonies. I hate that I'm having to work so much this coming week...it's going to make watching hard.

Nothing will make me miss May and Walsh on the sand court though. I'll ignore all Internet sites and watch it on Tivo if that's what must be done!

Watching Michael Phelps win his first gold last night made me realize that this guy is entirely in a league of his own. His weakest part of the 400m, the back stroke, was where he broke away during the swim. wow... This guy is seriously the Tiger of swimming.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -