Posted by : Unknown Friday, July 04, 2008

After 58 hours of logged time (which does not calculate in time where I died and had to replay an hour or so of gameplay - probabaly adds another 15 hours) I've finally finished the story of LO. There are still optional things that I've yet to do, but I figure i'll get the itch to play again down the road and finish them up.

Likes: Feels very much like an old school Final Fantasy, Looks Amazing, Great Story, The Skill Link system is one of my favorite ability learning systems of all time.

Dislikes: Navigation Puzzles - I used to really like these kinds of navigation puzzles, but when you get attacked constantly while trying to figure something out...it really makes things difficult. Lack of Save points at times - at one point I played for 2.5 hours in between save points...If I had died and lost that much time, I wouldn't have played it again.

Overall a great game that really shows what an old school RPG can do these days.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -