Posted by : Unknown Sunday, November 04, 2007

Are you kidding me?!

Talk about a dream season as a Browns fan...at week 9 we've already got one more win than all of last season.

I'm happy to let Quinn sit on the bench as long as we keep rolling :)

2 Responses so far.

  1. That does seem kind of odd when you read it. But with all the national hype around New England, Indy, Dallas and Green Bay...the Browns seem to be an afterthought.

  2. steve says:

    Agreed, they are indeed an afterthought. I'm still hoping your Browns face my beloved Pats in the AFC playoffs! Yeaaaaaah boy.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -