Posted by : Unknown Friday, October 12, 2007

When John Riccitiello came back to EA as the CEO...i knew this was a possibility, but it still is a HUGE acquisition. I'm so happy...but I get really bummed when I see the "gamer community" response to the news. There are a lot of EA haters out there and I understand why...because for years EA put out so so quality products because people would buy them anyway.

But, the roadmap for EA under JR is nothing like this...we are truly focusing on quality. The Acquisition gives EA a major foothold in the RPG and Action/Adventure markets that we've suffered in for a long time.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -