Posted by : Unknown Thursday, September 27, 2007

So, as a proud father, i've said that my son is a gifted athlete already :)

He does well in soccer, football and basketball already...but had struggled with swinging a bat.

We haven't even played with it in a couple of months, but today he says "play baseball daddy?"

I set up his tee on the back porch and showed him how to hold the bat. Now out of nowhere, he's swinging the bat well and hitting the ball hard right at me. Holy Crap, how does this just suddenly happen? I watched him grabbing the bat now and he's careful to put his hands exactly where I showed him the one time today.

Crazy...

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -