Posted by : Unknown Monday, February 05, 2007

So, i found a great combo deal on Vista Home Premium, a WD Raptor X 150 hard drive (that i've been wanting for months) and new computer speakers (the wife's died this week)

I spent most of the day installing the new HD and getting Vista up and going. This OS is very sexy looking. It's running great so far and I've found drivers for all of my hardware, except for my keyboard(but they come out in 3 days)

I haven't done much gaming yet with it. That reminds me that I need to get Half Life 2 installing again. Bah, that reminds me that I haven't played Episode 1 yet!

Anyway, It's going well so far... hopefully it stays that way.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -