Posted by : Unknown Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm about 18 hours into FFXII and feel like I've barely scratched the surface. The story is excellent and the voice acting is some of the best I've seen in a video game to date. There's SO much side content in the game that I'm starting to wonder if I should just focus mainly on the story line and try to burn through the game. I'm betting even that would take me 80 hours, while the extra stuff would add an additional 40+.

I'm a big fan of the Gambit system, which is a way for you to make your party members fight the way you'd like them to. It's a very basic if/else system, so anyone can pick it up pretty easily. So, lets say the first gambit i have is: Ally HP< onclick="BLOG_clickHandler(this)" class="blsp-spelling-corrected" id="SPELLING_ERROR_4">no one is at less than 20% health, it goes to the next thing on the list...so on. It's a really sweet system and expands as the game goes on with more options and longer lists to use.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -