Posted by : Unknown Friday, September 15, 2006

I've been playing some form of MMO for the last 8-9 years. I've switched around and tried others, but almost always had an active subscription to one MMO.

Well, I currently am MMO free...and you know what I've discovered? I'm playing lots of other games! I finished Dead Rising and just picked up Lego Star Wars II. I'm hoping that me and the wife can play though that one together Co-Op.

Whenever I am subscribed to an MMO I feel like if I'm not putting what little free time I have into it, that I'm not getting my money's worth. I thought I would like the idea of Guild Wars since it's not a monthly fee, but then I'd just get the feeling that if I'm putting the time into an MMO...i might as well play something my friends are.

So, for now...I'm MMO free and I'm going to play as many games as I can. (probably until Warhammer Online releases, because i gotta support my friends at Mythic :)

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -