Posted by : Unknown Friday, September 08, 2006

There's a golf course about 100 yards from our new home and since my dad is in town, we decided to try it out today.

With where it's located, I expected it to be a par 3 short course like most of the courses I've been playing lately...and we decided to walk 18 holes.

Turns out...not only is it not a par 3( only 2 par 3 holes on the course) but most of the holes are actually long. All of the par 4 holes are 350+ yards...some 400+. It's a great course, very challenging and a blast to play.

Back to the walking 18 holes... we ended up being there for over 4 hours and walking about 6 miles in the process. I'm beat...

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -