Posted by : Unknown Thursday, September 07, 2006

So, I just finished Dead Rising (completely this time).

The Overtime mode was surprisingly one of the more enjoyable parts of the game, I think because I always felt like I had time to complete my objectives. I always felt rushed doing the Cases.

There is one save point before a massive tank battle...which once you finish goes directly into the final boss battle. This was frustrating for a while, since each time i got my butt whipped by the Final Boss...I had to replay the tank battle as well. But, once I learned the trick to the tank(which is to target the front corners of the tank at ALL times and ignore any other obstacles it throws at you) then it wasn't so bad. It literally took me a dozen tries to kill the Final Boss. You have to rely on Hand to Hand combat...which I didn't use at all during the game to this point.

In the end, the story was actually very good in Dead Rising. Almost Believable...

The game play is addictive and it was fun enough for my wife to watch me play.

All in all, I'd give it a 9/10

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -