Posted by : Unknown Sunday, August 20, 2006

Since I've started showing up in Full Sail ads(a few years ago) and in videos during their tours of the school, I've been getting a lot of emails from potential students. (I'm always more than happy to answer emails about Full Sail, or just my career in general)

As the months go by, the amount of these emails have increased. I didn't realize that so many people were then going to my website to get my contact info and to get more info about me.

I guess I've said all of this to say: I SERIOUSLY need to update my web page.

I've not done a content update to jamesondurall.com in almost 2 years.

Also, if anyone else ever has questions about Full Sail or Game Design in general, feel free to send me an email.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -