Posted by : Unknown Monday, March 13, 2006

So, my buddy Steve did a post recently about the Game Genres he's worked on...and it inspired me to do the same.

Genres i've worked on:
1. MMO (briefly)
2. Action/Adventure (Casper Spirit Dimensions)
3. 1st Person (Stranger's Wrath)
4. 3rd Person (Stranger's Wrath)
5. Living World (The Godfather)

Genres I want to work on (in order of importance):
1. Turn Based Strategy (If i could work on a game like Final Fantasy Tactics, i'd be in heaven)
2. MMO (I love the genre, and would love to finish a title. Huge DAOC fan here :)

Game Title or Subjects i'd love to work on:
1. Star Trek (Star trek + MMO = very tempting)
2. Final Fantasy (I need to learn Japanese)
3. Romance of the Three Kingdoms (again...i need to learn Japanese)

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -